Friends, today we will tell you show Then & Now pic of the 6 child artists of the Disney Channel who have changed a lot now. So let's see.
7. Umang Jain- Popular TV actress Umang Jain played Mahua in 2007 on the Disney Channel show 'Break Time Masti Time'. 25-year-old Umang Jain today has been lead actress of the shows like Maharakshak: Devi, Khatmal A Ishq and Ek Tha Chander Ek Thi Sudha.
6. Saniya Anklesaria- Child actress Saniya Anklesaria has worked in two popular show of the Disney Channel such as 'The Suit Life of Karan and Kabir' (2012) & 'Best of Luck Nikki' (2011). Today, Sania is 17 years old and has been away from TV for quite some time.
5. Tara Sutaria - Actress Tara Sutaria, who made her film debut with Karan Johar's film 'Student of the Year 2' in 2019, Has worked in the Disney's shows like Big Bada Boom (2010), Best of Luck Nikki (2011), The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2012) and Oye Jassie (2013). Today she is 24 years old.
4. Ayesha Kaduskar - Ayesha Kaduskar, who appeared in the role of Binny Kukreja in the 2012 show 'The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir' on Disney Channel, has changed a lot. 23-year-old Ayesha Kaduskar was last seen in the serial 'Yeh Un Din Ki Baat Hai'.
3. Ahsaas Channa- Ahsaas Channa, who stepped in the film world at the age of just 4, has worked in many films like Vastushastra, Phoonk and O My Friend Ganesha. Apart from films, Ahsaas has appeared in the 2013s Disney show Oye Jassi as Ayesha. Today she is 20 years old.
2. Tunisha Sharma - Tunisha Sharma, who became famous with the serial 'Internet Wala Love', played Sanya in Disney's show 'Gabbar Poonchwala' in 2016. 18-year-old Tunisha Sharma is currently working on Zee TV's popular show Ishq Shubhanallah.
1. Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus, who made her acting debut in the Disney Channel show 'Hannah Montana' in 2008, is a famous singer and songwriter of America today. 27 years old Miley Cyrus counted among the top 5 youngest rich artists in the world. Her total assets are 160 million dollars (about 1130 crores rupees).
Friends, if you like our information, then please like and share the post. Don't forget to follow us for similar posts.