Friends today we will introduce you to the 7 richest women of India. The list of those women are as follows:
7. Tina Ambani - Former Bollywood actress Tina Ambani is still remembered due to the Rocky film. Tina Ambani is the wife of Anil Ambani. She is the chairperson of Kokilaben Bhirubhai Ambani Hospital. Her total assets are around Rs 2331 crore.
6. Isha Ambani - Isha Ambani, daughter of Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani, is a successful businesswoman. Isha Ambani is the director of Reliance Jio. She is one of the wealthy members of the Ambani family. Her total assets are around 700 million dollars (5000 crore rupees).
5. Radha Vembu - Radha Vembu is the sister of Sridhar Vembu, who is the founder of Zoho Corporation. Radha Vembu is also a part of this software company. Her total net worth is around 5800 crore.
4. Nita Ambani - Mukesh Ambani's wife Nita Ambani is the Managing Director of Reliance Industry. Apart from this, Nita Ambani is the owner of T20 cricket team Mumbai Indians. The total assets of Neeta Ambani is around Rs 7983 crore.
3. Shradha Agarwal - Shradha Agarwal is the co-founder and president of Chicago-based healthcare technology company Outcome Health. Her total assets is about Rs 8200 crore.
2. Jayshree Ullal - Jayshree Ullal is the second richest woman in India, president and CEO of Arista Networks, a computer networking firm. Please tell that her total assets are about 9500 crore.
1. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw - The company was founded in the year 1978 by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, the founder of biopharma firm Biocon. Lets tell you that Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw is the richest woman in India. Her total assets are around 22700 crore.
Friends, if you like our information, then please like and comment, do not forget to follow us for similar posts.