CBSE Board Exams 2020: Check CBSE Class 12 Biology Model Answer Sheet here to score like TOPPER
CBSE Board Exams 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education( CBSE) has started the board exams for both class 10 and 12. Candidates at this stage, seems to be very nervous and need some tips and practice. Biology is a subject full of theory, gene therapy, advances in biotechnology. Students can opt for career prospects in zoology, medical and research fields.
The CBSE Class 12 board exams started from February 15 and will conclude on March 30, 2020. The practicals have been held between Jan 1 to Feb 7, 2020. The exam date for Biology paper is on March 14 from 10.30am to 1.30pm.
The CBSE Class 12 Biology board exam syllabus is vast which makes it difficult for students to complete the entire syllabus on time and also have time for practice and revision. However, with proper planning this can be achieved.
How to download CBSE Class 12 Biology Model Answer Sheet
- Visit the official website of CBSE-cbse.nic.in
- Click on Examination tab on top right corner
- Now choose 'Examination Related Materials' from that tab
- Now click on 'Model Answer by Candidates for Examination 2019' link
- Choose which model test you want to go for and start practicing that
Here's direct link for CBSE Class 12th Biology Model Answer Sheets
How to prepare for CBSE Class 12 Biology board exam 2020:
- Go through the entire CBSE Class 12 Biology exams pattern and syllabus
- Go for basics first, give your 100% to them
- Complete the NCERT book first as 95% of the CBSE Class 12 Biology paper comes from that
- Be through with the diagrams and important terminologies
- Solve one sample paper a day for more consistency and time management
- Choose a technique-Read, Revise, Repeat
The total theory paper of the Class 12 Biology paper is of 70 marks while 30 marks are for the practical exam. Students get three hours to complete the theory paper.